Pros and Cons of GS Auto Clicker
GS Auto Clicker is a program that allows users to click a mouse automatically instead of doing it by hand. If you click a mouse frequently when playing a game or working, then you need an auto clicker like this application, which would be useful in relaxing your fingers and saving you time.
How GS Auto Clicker works
With the gs auto clicker, you get a tool that allows you to do several mouse clicks in succession at any position on the screen. You will only need to press a specific HotKey, and GS Auto Clicker will start helping you finish clicking. You can record sequences of repetitive clicks on various parts of your screen.
The Pros And Cons
Pros of auto clicker
- Has a simple and user-friendly interface
- It’s a freeware software; there’s no need to register and can be used for a lifetime
- 100% safe from malware and adware
- Works smoothly on any webpage
- One of the main benefits of using this type of system is that it is very easy to install.
- It’s too popular that online games and sites may detect it and disable it
- There could be some bugs.
- The biggest disadvantage associated with an auto clicker is that it is not very effective at identifying specific words or phrases used in a particular setting.
- It has a much smaller memory and can only remember a limited number of keywords. If you want to use a clicker to determine who your customers are, you will need to use many keywords to identify them.
- There are also a few problems with the concept of a clicker. For instance, they require continuous activity for them to work efficiently, and most people find them too hard to use, and a waste of time.
How to simulate mouse clicks with GS Auto Clicker
Here are steps on how you can set up your GS Auto Clicker. Following these steps would allow you to get used to this auto clicker and maximize its function.
Configure click settings
Before you can start off simulating your mouse clicks, you must set up the tool, and to do this, follow the steps below.
- Click on “Options” in the main window and select “Clicking”.
- Under “Options” determine which mouse to click and whether set it to either single or double click. This is also where you can set whether the pointer is to be fixed while clicking.
- In the section “Repeat,” you can set how often a click should be repeated and the interval between clicks. Here is also where you simulate the click until you deactivate the program automatically or you can set it to “Repeat until stopped”.
- Press “F8” on your keyboard to start GS Auto Clicker.
Record and play clicks
You can record clicks and play it as well. Do this if you want to perform multiple clicks on specific points on your screen. GS Auto Clicker would record individual clicks. Below are the steps to do this task.
- Open the “Options” menu and choose “Recording” and then click “Multiple clicks”
- On the window that appears, click on the box in front of “Record and replay multiple clicks” to activate the recording function
- Click on the “Pick point” button to record a click.
- Do this process again and again up until you have recorded all the clicks necessary, then end the recording by clicking “OK.”
- You can play the clicks by starting: click on the button in the main window or press F8 or the corresponding hotkey that you set in the “Hotkey.” (see next steps)
Make further settings
There are other settings that you can do with GS Auto Clicker. In “Settings” you will see three more settings that could affect the behavior of the software.
- In “Hotkey,” you set which key on your keyboard you want to start and stop the automatic click.
- In “View,” you set whether GS Auto Clicker will minimize when clicking and maximize when clicking ends.
- From the drop-down list under “Other,” you may specify what happens after the click: whether to click a certain action, such as exiting the program or the computer, must take place.
Most programs are designed with different programs and functions that are designed to suit varying needs. Some people find them useful to measure the success rate of the advertisements they have installed on their computer screen, while others find the program difficult to use. Some people also prefer to use certain programs to keep track of the activities performed by their sales staff, while others choose to use some types of software to check how many orders have been processed and how many have been delivered in time.